|The Reason for God|
|Login to Checkout|
Captured live and unscripted, pastor and author Timothy Keller meets with a group of people over six sessions to address their doubts and objections to Christianity. Using literature, philosophy, real-life experiences, and the Bible, Keller and the group explore the truth of Christianity.
This Discussion Guide and accompanying DVD will help you and your group learn how to engage others in dialogue on six common objections to Christianity. Whether in a group setting or individual conversation, The Reason for God is a resource for what to say in response to these objections, and a model for how to say it.
Session Titles and Descriptions:
1. Isn’t the Bible a Myth?
2. How Can You Say There Is Only One Way to God?
3. What Gives You the Right to Tell Me How to Live My Life?
4. Why Does God Allow Suffering?
5. Why Is the Church Responsible for So Much Injustice?
6. How Can God Be Full of Love and Wrath at the Same Time?
DVD: Six sessions. Approximately 120 min. total.
Study Guide: 92 pg.
2011 Christian Retailers Choice award for Curriculum (Nontraditional)
2011 Outreach Magazine Resources of the Year for Small Group (Curricula)