10 AM in C202
If you are a first-timer, go to the Information Center in the middle of the foyer. One of our welcome volunteers will be happy to show you where we are as well as provide information to you about our church.
7:00 PM, Offsite
We meet off-site for devo on Thursday nights. For more info, email email@example.com.
We are a ministry of the Westover Hills Church of Christ in Austin, Texas to adults in college, and their 20s & 30s.
The mission of our ministry is to develop passionate servants of Christ who are equipped and empowered to share Christ with others through service, love, and holy living. Our vision and hope for this ministry involves:
- Sharing our lives together in fellowship and family
- Reaching the lost and broken with the grace of God.
- Equipping God’s people for ministry and service
- Being a contributing ministry in the Westover Church family
- Building an environment dedicated to spiritual growth
We are part of the Westover Church of Christ family and our ministry reflects the direction of the church as outlined in the New Testament gospels and letters.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org